Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Great...Thanks!

Okay, I don't know why but I decided to write this post in English. Just bear with my spelling, grammar and the awesome manglish!

So, I wanted to talk about how I have become the 'old me' again. I tried my best to resist it. I didn't look for them online. Even if I did, I only look for the amv. But then when astro had been upgaded to astro beyond which come(I think) with variety package. Guess what is in variety package. ANIMAX! God, I tried to forget about you for the past 5 years but why did you come back when I'm struggling for SPM. Thank you. Really!! I still can handle korean drama(cause I start to think that they all has the same storyline) but anime?! Romantic-comedy anime I still can bear with you but comedy-magic-sexy anime?! Ohh nooo.... To tell the truth, I'm addicted to Fairy Tail right now. Yes. Where there is Gray that always half naked. I always love this kinda anime. Wait, I sounded like a pervert right now. Nevermind *^O^*
I just can't stop!! One day when I own a laptop, I'll download every episode in everu seasons! Same goes for all of you awesome-anime-that-I'm-too-lazy-to-type!
That's all. I have to do some revision now. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment